Old 20-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamthe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Tom Yum sexperience

hi all, this is my 1st attempt at writing stories so i hope all u seniors can guide me along...

the following story is abt 85-90% accurate because it happened abt 4 yrs ago n i might not be able to remember everything so clearly...

it all started when my best friend Don brought me to a Thai Disco somewhere near town... he had been telling me abt this place for a few weeks but i kept giving excuses that i was busy with work or i had to watch a show wif my gf or whatever other lame excuses i could think of... but on that fateful day i had ran out of excuses and i agreed to go with him...

as we entered the Disco, the place was quite dark n crowded... almost every table was packed with pple... i scan my eyes around and realised there was a stage at the front and there were a few girls dancing... Don brought me to a table where another of his friend Ken was already waiting for us...

before i could sit, a girl came over n said hello... i said hello back n saw that she was wearing a yellow singlet which was so tight that her huge breasts were almost spilling out...

to be continued...