Old 25-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
G.T.O is a Helpful and Caring SamsterG.T.O is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Csy spa

Bro Wazanieee, I had XiaoLing few days back, wonders if it's the same girl as LingLing..but I don't see XL as kawaii jap type. Damn, u're tempting me to make a trip down there again..

btw, where's the other place that u thought bros would know where u're talking about? kindly pm me the address, thank you!!

Here's another late FR, sorry had been busy to post immediate SitRep.

My 2nd trip to CSY and was greeted by 2 milf. 1 a little chubby, 1 a little milf for my liking. Hung around, acting blur to wait for more showcase.. the nosebleed busty milf (I think she's the IC there) came out and recognized me straight. Sian... Hope she doesn't call Miki out, coz I wanna try this other gal. Then, like in the movies, as soon as I was thinking about this gal, she popped out of their dom area and busty IC summoned her to me. Ho sei liao!! Showed me to my room and serviced me with iced water as I was sweating. Not bad huh.

Overall feel of this lady..She can pass off as a sgp OL. Nice shoudlers, lanky limbs with good dress sense. Her boobs are a good 34B but imo I think they've been implanted. There's a hard feel when I pressed them.

Name: Xiao Ling
Body: tall, lanky, 34B (implant?)
Massage:6/10
BBHJ: 6.5/10 good feel, but no gfe..perhaps it's me
damage: 80+38+2(self-declared tip) = 120.
RTM: Yes, for lingling (if different gal)

Thanks for reading, happy hunting!

Kindly up my points if my FR deserves it
Open to Point Exchange
Don't forget to pm me if u do the kind deed

list to up: done