View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: My fuckings in HK,Macau,SZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin1969
I
Talking about condo, I am also keen to buy one in SZ. I only seen those condos in Huanggang or near Sha Tsui and Xia Sha. Price quite expensive around RMB800 per sq ft. I like the place is because near Huanggang and I can get back to HK any time I like plus convenient to bring girls back. Prices will likely to drop as the government will put measures to cool down the economy.
There are so many new and unsold condo in SZ. The price are quite high too. Hopefully the Chinese government measures to cool down the economy will bring the price down somewhat.

The apartment we rented is near Dongmen- near XiangXi Chun. A brand new condo just bought by an ex-Hkey who is currently an Australian citizen. He claimed to pay around RMB800 per sq ft too. Very convenient location for food and others. Only setback is that it's require 15 minutes walk to Lowu Custom. The new MTR line which is expected to be running this Oct got a station just 100m away so it may solve the problem then.

By the way, the Huanggang cross-point is getting "bad" nowaday more like Lowu especially on the Chinese side. Very often we are made to "wait" in the bus for as much as 20 minutes before we are allow to join the Q. The Chinese immigration station is too small to handle the incoming traffic now. If nothing is done, this cross-point may be worse than Lowu.

Getting taxi from the SZ side is another problem esp during peak hours. Min 15 minutes Q before can get a taxi.....

So I 'm really not sure if buying a condo near the Huanggang area is a good choice ???