View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

had a few accidental exposures

Primary school
was in P4 and we had a english teacher (rd mid/late 30s) who always dressed provocatively. short skirt and all. so she use to sit on the edge of the table when she teached. so being at the middle rows, always had a good view of wat she was wearing. then during recess/breaks, 2 other frens would be chatting bout it.

my chinese wasnt good so had to take tuition at a hdb in clementi. the lady owner/tutor always wear a loose tank took. so one time she was leaning on the table to teach another classmate, saw a good side view and her nipples

JC
this was by far the best. had a hot GP teacher. and my GP sucks. so she advised me to come 30 mins earlier at 7 am for extra lessons. woohoo! so tat went on a while. normally she jus sit across me marking her own papers. then asked her a few qns the stood up and bent forward. eyes almost popped.