Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

26/01/2010 - Day 02

My girl left around 930am +++. I think she was late for work Me and dear brother, went for fish maw & koay chiap opposite the wet market…. Aroy mak mak!!! My dear bro said wanna start farming and told me about the problem with his girl last nite. Since we started in Chinavet yesterday, we start at See Kim Yong today. Arrived there around 11am. Started farming and I got another girl from the same farm again. I didn’t see Kek, I guessed she was either booked or was still outside :P Our bro got a hard time on who wanna book. I booked one that caught my eye… a bit lansi type… HAHAHA… but trusted my gut feeling and well would say it was rewarding

Name: Hong
Origin: Mee Sai, Chiangmai
Face: Looks a bit lansi and quiet
Body: Long legs with nice petite frame and tall (around 165-170)
Boobs: B
Skin: Fair
FK: Yes
Catbath: Yes
B2B Massage: Yes
CBJ+BBBJ: 5/10 + 8/10 (CBJ on first round, onwards are BBBJ)
FJ : 8/10 (Tight & watery…) Can be quite wild once it starts :P
GFE: 9.9/10 (who cares the rating… I know I enjoyed her company a lot)
WIR: Will pay her another visit if I go there again 
Damage: THB2000 + tips + some stuffs...

Remarks: This girl has a little bit of a lansi face but is a very fun girl once I get to know her and break the ice & make her relax. (Papa Playman must teach me more of this). I labeled her “lansi”, she laugh and labeled me “kuai lan”. OMG.. Very much like a gf on the bed. She likes to tickle and kacau me… I like this kind of playful girl. When sleeping beside me, she knows how to use her eyes to electrocute me… o_O;;; dangerous… She can really be a cockteaser! She also taught me some Thai using my book. Aiyah… just in short, she’s something that I like… end of story :x

She came a bit late because mamasan gave her the wrong hotel name & room number. She went to the other Crown Plaza Hotel instead. She looked a bit pissed at first… We talked quite a bit before going for the bathing + sex session. That session was good but it only got better and better :P Went for a ramen at Lee Garden and watch a movie together… For the 1st time in my life, I watched an English movie dubbed in Thai without any subtitles… We watched Jackie Chan’s “Spy Next Door”. A fun session indeed, luckily this is a comedy and not a romance movie with a lot of talks in between… Understood part of the movie with her help translating some long winded parts with a lot of conversation involved.

After that session, we went to Hadyai Municiple Park for the latern show, had a good time there, adjourned back to town tapau-ed some local food and shared with her. We talked a lot, transferred the photos I took to her phone’s memory card & also exchanged some MP3s. Watch another movie on TV with some raba2 and slept. Had some action in the middle of the nite and another session before she cabut back to work around 9am++.

Chok dee na krup!!!