Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

25/01/2010 - Day 01

Rushed and arrived at Tanjung (usual TT place) in Subang Jaya around 12.15am after my meeting with my fellow marketers. Some of my good brothers have arrived. TCSSed, smoked and drank tea until around 3am then head we head towards Hadyai. Helped to drive all the way until Changlun. Had 2 stops along the way for makan, toilet & smoke. Reached Bkt Kayu Hitam around 9am, we changed drivers as I'm not familiar with the roads in Thailand.

Reached Hatyai around 1030am had post-breakfast at one of my favourite "Siew Yok" (roast pork) with spare parts and "kau kar mu" (stew pork leg). *A note to those driving in Hadyai, on odd days (Mon,Wed,Fri), it's illegal to park on left side of the road, on even days (Tues,Thurs&Sat) it's illegal to park on right side of the road. Just pandai2 read the signage :P

After our wonderful breakfast, we all went farming around Channivat area & See Kim Yong area. Personally, since my 1st trip to Hadyai until now, I'm a bit bias towards See Kim Yong and so far my personal experience over there is good. Channivat only booked once. This round again, booked another cute and chatty gal in See Kim Yong.

Name: Kek (as in birthday cake, this is what she describe to me :P )
Origins: Chiangrai
Language: Thai, Hokkien & Mandarin
Face: Sweet & always smilling
Body: Long legs with nice petite frame
Boobs: Should be B
FK: Yes
Catbath: Yes
BBBJ: Superb!!!
FJ : 8/10 SHIOUK!
GFE: Friendly and accomodative. A mixture of girl next door and naughty...
WIR: Maybe... (read nxt FR)
Damage: THB2000 + tips + some stuffs...
Remarks: Bath service was like the one in BKK, I think is Tamarod Massage Center? The bath session alone was around 1hour++. Very thorough & playful bathing sesssion with BBBJ included . When sleeping she likes to wear a silk nightgown with nothing underneath... very good for raba2... hehehe... and left it in my room... souviner?