View Single Post
Old 23-01-2010, 04:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Sir! Bro michael_368, thank you sir!

You think so sir, that others have benefitted? Then I am happy to help and have brothers as friends also.

But sir, in the process, I think I may have also made other brothers irritated and / or have offended, thus I might have made enemies as well.

These past few nights when I go PT, I notice there are a group of men giving me the strange look. Especially those hanging out having a drink in the coffee shop at the corner of PT and Serangoon Rd.

Sir am I in danger here? I really like to cheong and that's all there is. I don't want trouble, I just want to have some fun and pleasure, so I hope I don't get in one, or if I already am in trouble, I apologize if I have irritated or offended any of you Bros.

I feel that I am being singled out, or hunted maybe by our fellow cheongsters. Why? I honestly have no idea.

BTW sir, michael_368, how to up points eh? I'm new to this, hee-hee. Sorry for my ignorance.

Cheers!
when i rearranged your face for you, when u go back u tell your wife you got beatened at petain road....for talking big and calling another fella 'balless' fella.A PITY U DUN DRIVE, IF NOT WHEN U COME OUT FROM THE ROOM, YOUR CAR WILL BE PRETTIER THAN ANY PETAIN AUNTIE ASS.
read back your posts....didnt you?? now u scared?? dun scared la ah gua.....light outs only scared wad? your bros here can help you?? ask them follow you to petain too. i see u there

Last edited by milffella; 23-01-2010 at 04:56 AM.