Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
MassageLuver is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Budget MILF at 70/2/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
Hi Bro,
This is my first FR, do not know if the same person. Have tried this PRC with same name Ah Zi whom part time FL. She is a third shift factory worker. Arrange a session with her, get the room and sms her. Within minutes she arrive, peek thru, not too bad. Once behind door, action start, she will strip herself n me. She drag me to the bathroom to shower together. she apply shower gel on her boobs and use them to soap me. then she proceed to clean my asshole n 2IC, so I know what I going to get next. Once in bed, she started off with Juagen but I could not shoot could not enough feeling. After a while all of sudden she is licking my balls and bbbj me. that is one of the seven heaven, she is a damn good sucker. After a while she use a pillow to move up my hip and continue sucking my 2IC inc. AR. wow power, then she turn to a 69 position where i understand n paint her, no smell but wet. I paint and finger her ass furiously and her moaning is thunderous. I knew she cum numberous cos she will squeeze her thigh to your face. After about 20min I finally cannot take it n shoot into her mouth. She did not stop, she continue sucking till my 2IC soften. The setback is she did not swallow. We rest n tcss awhile n she start to catbath me. Her C+ boobs are soft n tender n she even have a tatoo sticker on her right one. She started to moan again when I finger her. She say cannot tahan , cap me n start riding. She ride like no tomorrow and willing to try all position until I shot again. after the session n clean up then she look at her watch n realise she is late for work(8pm-5am). Pay her with tips for her to take taxi. She is too shy to take photo so too bad bros but I promise she is a grab n value for money.

Ah Zi
Age - 26 (being told)
Boobs- C+ a bit sagged but soft
Looks - 6/10
BBBJ - A true sucker n u be in seven heaven
Juagen n Message - Yes
Painting/Fingering - yes n she love it to finger her asshole
CIM - yes
FJ - 9/10 accomodating with various position
Attitude - Great GFE... Extremely accomodating
Damage - 70/2/2 + tips Room and CD on you

She mention that she don't work as FL daily cos too tired with her shift work. Bro interested PM me for her contact n mention Ah Han intro.
this FR is totally opposite leh, seems like a gem?

confusing leh