View Single Post
Old 25-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
washabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywashabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A fling that turn my life upside down

Thanks all the bros.

2nd part

DD moved her body according to the music while her back still leaning on me; in other words her butt was massaging my already on fire birdie. My thought then had only one option, I wanted her, but how? I am never good in situation like this, but I knew I needed to get a place and the nearest I can think of is Hotel 81 at Keong Siak Street. I need to buy condoms and there is a 7-11 at Keong Siak Street. So how to bring her there?

I knew I need to proceed fast as I am not ready to let her drink more and get drunk and not to drag too late for fear she gave the excuse of “it’s late I need to go home”.

So stupidly, I asked her

Me: You looked tipsy. U ok?
DD: Im ok, think a bit high.
Me: You want go out for a walk and drink some water?
DD: Still got half a jug left leh. Finish first lah.
Me: Aiya, is ok lah. No need to finish one lah. Dun want you to go back drunk.

We stepped out of the pub and I asked her

Me: Hey, you been to Keong Siak Street?
DD: No
Me: Let’s take a stroll there. Go there see see.
DD: Yeeee….Dun want lah. That side got lots of chicken.
Me: Aiya, now no more liao lah. Now down there a lot of pubs and people, very safe. Some more I am here to protect you.
DD: OK lor.

So we proceed to walked from Tanjong Pagar to Keong Siak Street. I led her to hotel 81 and then proceed to ask her whether she needed a rest and some more can watch her favourite TV show “Little Nonya”. At first, she gave me that shock look, but after hearing “Little Nonya”, she agreed, but her condition was she would leave after “Little Nonya”.

I agreed to it with my fingers crossed and asked her to wait for me while I go to 7-11 to buy mineral water for her to wash down the beer. Of course, main item, condom, and some beers for myself.

We booked a room and proceed up. She tucked herself comfortably in the bed as she watched the show, while I sat beside her side by side. To me the signal was not strong enough to lay her and yes, I was a bit chicken not knowing how to proceed from there.

There was only one bedside sideboard and so all the drinks are put there. As I didn’t offered her any, occasionally she would lean her body towards me with some form of contacts and took the drink herself and put back. The smell, the touch and her boobs acted like a gasoline keeping the fire on my dick burning but yet I didn’t know how I should proceed from there.
Tick tock tick tock, “Little Nonya” is ending soon and I have already succeeded half way. What should I do next?