Old 29-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bear82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local Sg Gal with good service

Hi everyone, i would like to intro this sweet n pretty local gal to u all. Patricia. Finally aft all my busy period, I finally get to meet up with her today. To cut the story short, when she enter the hotelroom door, i was veri stunned by her looks. She got the models looks and her figure is also great She got the sweet and cutie face to make u melt.
She undress herself as i lay on bed waiting to try her massage. When it get started, i can tell u she makes the pain in my body go away with her massage. she have the skills. I jus dunno hw to describe it.
I kept on staring at her face and her body which she wore black bra and panties during the massage. We chat during the massage and she was really a friendly gal.
Finally came the good part, her bj for mi. She took off her bra and i saw her boobs. Small but firm and nice little nipples. She starting to lick mi and then her bj for mi begun. She got the skills and i caress her boobs as she slowly do it for mi.
She got the right service attitude and she dun rush and this is wat i i like from her. she blow n somtimes do hj in between. for mi, i enjoy it. aft tat, i request to suck her nipples n she lean towards mi as i suck n she continue to hj mi.
I slowly get down to her private parts and put my hand inside to play her. It was really shiok I dunno y i just couldnt cm out and i felt pain also. I keep apologise to her. she say is ok.
For the end, as i scared she tired, i told her to lie down and i hj myself while sucking her nipples at the same time and nt long, all came out. It was a gd session with her and i will confirm find her the next day as i ask her for another session
As this is my onli second FR, hope u all it like and up mi. Below are her ratings:

Name: Patricia
Looks: 9/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: Small n firm with nice little nipples
Massage: 8/10
Bj/hj: 9/10
Fj: Haven try but will try veri soon
DMG: Massage + Bj: $130 Worth it.