View Single Post
Old 30-06-2009, 06:52 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: My recent trip in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by penthousepauper View Post
I recently stayed at Palazzo Hotel, and visited a HC just 2 doors away. Can't remember the name of the shop. Not a very big shop, but average size. First day, I had foot reflexology at the shop by a 25 yrs old Vietnamese masseur. Her name is Ling and she looks innocent. Gave her Bht200 tips. Then, on the second day, I requested that she come to my room for 2 hours massage. She was quite hesitant at first, but her boss asked her to try it out. During the massage, I asked for FJ. At first, she refused but after some persuassion, she somewhat agreed and demanded Bht5,000. I negotiated for Bht3,000, and she agreed at last. Medium build with Boobs quite big. She has no experience in service and no BBBJ. I caressed her till she reached orgasm. After that we had sex, and it was was really enjoyable. It was tight feeling inside, and she hugged me tight after the release. I booked her 2 days later, and did another FJ. Still enjoyable feeling. Haven't had such a feeling for a long time.
The one 2 door away is either Lemon Grass and another beside it and also another opposite Lemon Grass.....!