Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekkingtham View Post
Hi bro,

I really agree with what you say. China not cheap. Mistress Alina charges RMB 1.8K which is about $400 for 1 hour. Have to top up for air ticket as she does not come to Singapore.

I only paid $250 to Mistress Nurie and Jasmine (double femdom session) for 1 hour. Hehe. Of the two, Nurie is prettier - to me lor. Will try Mistress Aria one day since you say she is pretty nice-looking. Hehe. What is her rate ? Have your tried Mistress Christy ? What about any other Asian country, besides Thailand, got femdom ? Hehe. Still recalling how my Mistress Nurie putting her strapon on me. And the way she pump me from behind and spanking my buttocks and spitting out "fucking" words .... and at the same time Jasmine holding my buttocks up to make sure my position is right ... I also enjoy the tying of my balls ... hahaha ...
Oh yeah, i like CBT. Sounds pretty cool to me. Yup, hmm no matter how much passion I had for BDSM, $400 a hr is really madness. Somemore u gotta wonder how well they can perform their jobs. I only tried Aria, Christy doesn't seemed to tempting to me and it would still be a thai Mistress anyway. Wish to try something abit different this time round Haha