View Single Post
Old 30-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Busty PRC providing Massage with FJ BJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxboy View Post
I think the wrong girl enter your room. she don't wear spec. And her boobs is definitely huge as what u see on th pic.
Wrong girl? WTF? Is that all you going to tell me?

No doubt you not her OKT. But you are helping her. Furthermore you also told everyone here shes not having customers past few days?? Then wtf she aeroplane me and asked her friend to come instead? I called that hp at least 5 times. I am very sure xiaoting the one who answered my call. If shes not free, say so. I rather she aeroplane me. Why passed to her friend? I am very sure both knew each other!

It was a deliberate attempt for the sake of helping her friend. Instead of just replying the above, are you not going to investigate further? I have half the mind of zapping you!

Thank you