View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
notnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, all brudders out there who are interested in this shop in Peninsula. I was there recently, here's wat I saw.

The shop's name is U4Ria, located at #04-54 Peninsula Plaza, URL: www.u4ria.com.sg. It is right beside the escalator, you can't miss it. There are only 2 escalators on each floor, so go scout around and you can find it.

They have 2 shops side-by-side. The main shop selling a lot of interesting and cute stuffs. The other shop specialize in kinky fashion and only entertains ladies and couples. So bring your gf along if you want to see see look look.

The 2 staff are young ladies, very friendly and patient in explaining the various novelties they have there.

One point to note, the stuff there are NOT CHEAP. Be prepared to spend some $$$ if you really intend to get something there. A simple vibrator can cost almost S$30.

Strange thing is that they carry a number of stuff which are shaped like anatomies of both guys and gals. Allowed meh? Hopefully nobody complains so that they can survive.

All in all, a pleasure to visit the shop.