View Single Post
Old 15-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoalex83 View Post
This my 1st time meeting up with Fl so 1st time doing FR. never thought of doing FR b4 but i think i should do it in order to get more contact lol. Anyway i think it will be a short 1. if not good dont blame me cause my 1st time.

yesterday night was out having supper at geylang then suddenly thought of this number that i got last few days. decided to sms and see if any1 reply cause already quite late (0030hr). after a few min came the reply asking who intro 1. i mention fengheshang and she say "yes i'm free right now". After some smsed i met her up at geylang.At 1st glance i was disappointed with her look but she was very friendly. hold your arms all the way to the hotel jus like GF. she like from china tourist board. keep promoting to me about china. i was getting bored and then she say let get showered. haha this was when my eye open "finally". she strip and i say her figure. this make up for the look. her look not pretty (but no ugly) but her figure is good.went into the toilet, she bend down adjusting the water and her ass rubs against my dick. wow so song! she wash me clean clean then wash herself while i dry up and went to wait for her in bed. she came out with the bed and started frenching like my gf. near to 5mins of frenching while she use her fingernail to stroke my didi. so freaking iticy but song. slowly she move to my nipple and further down to my balls. she got 1 stun i cannot tahan. she lick inbetween my tights.then slowly started licking my didi's head and started her powerful bbbj. her bbbj was so powerful that i almost cim but i tahan dont wanna waste this girl.she cap me and ride me for few mins and we change to doggy and "poom" i release and lie on the bed flat. she clean me up and we chat again for 10min b4 showering and leave.

Looks: 5.5/10 (i very stingy on look so wun give much..)
Boobs: A+ or B (i not very good at cup size but she say recently she lose weight due to too heaty, guess all the weight lose came from her boobs.)
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 9/10 (almost CIM.)
CIM/COF/COB: never try
FJ:7/10
Frenching: GFE
AJ/AR: Nil
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Thank you for the FR..keep em coming