Old 06-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Labbitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: Rowell H79 Ladyboy - Christina

I went down last thu and search the whole back street but couldn't find H79. When there again on sat, very determine to find it this time. Still can't find. Then i try going along the front, and when i passed by no. 79, wow !!! so many beauties waving at me behind locked gate.

Didn't know who to choose and i remembered reading about Christina and i asked for her. She lead me upstair to a room. She stripped to panty and i am totally naked. Still don't quite believe she is a ladyboy. Licked and sucked her nipples and breast. Smooth body.

My hand soon went south and could only feel bushy private part. Then the didi began erecting. wow!!! though not thick but still a functional didi. I can't resist and start licking and bj. Now i know why gals love to bj our dicks. She asked if i want to make ejeculate and quoted me additional $20, but i told her maybe next time.

She capped me and start bj my didi. So so only, too much HJ and a bit rough, so i don't quite like.

I asked to AJ her and she got ready in doggie position, applying XY in the love hole and my dick. Soon i find myself into it ... shioh! I was busy caressing her breast and didi from behind; but i realise the more i bonk her, the didi became smaller. She asked for deeper, faster and harder. Finally the climax came.

After i cleaned up and put on clothes, paid her. She walked naked with me to the common toilet to wash up. I left her there and go down the stair and walk in between the beauties, then out of the gate.