Old 13-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

This is a report that i have posted in other forum and i would like to share it here

It was Friday afternoon, went to OneStop and drink alone there. Wait wait wait... 2 hours was passed. Luckily there are some bros who share my table chat with me during the time. We share our experience and discuss about the girls over there. Finally I saw xuang2 walked in together with her frens. Immediately ask her to sit on our table. She started to rub my didi after she sit down, she's very skillfully to awake my didi. Can't wait any longer, thus ask her proceed to her hotel.

Once we reached her room, immediately she give me a big hug and start to undress me. I return her favour by undress her. We having DFK during this undress action. It seems like a long lost couple having sex. Damn sexy and shiok! She seems like FK very much, as she keep putting her tongue inside my mouth. She then lick my ears and softly ask me to take a shower together. 'why not' I said.

She washed my whole body very clean, which include my asshole. Hehe. And she washed it 3 times. 'there will be fun thing happen later, hehe' in my mind. I then washed her body by rubbing her tits and pussy with soap. Her tits is so nice to hold and I manage to finger her when I wash her pussy. She asked me to turn around, 'yeah. BBBJ time! ', she kneeled and put my dick inside her mouth. Her BBBJ skill is just perfect, lot of deepthroat and eye contact. Again, very GFE.

We then proceed to bed. Suddenly she pop up a question "do you want to do Shuang Fei", "erm. Not at this time, as I don't bring enouf money", she told me that her jie mei will be here anytime. Just after she spoke, somebody is knocked on her door. Her jie mei came in (the one with her in the foodcourt, her name is xiao rung), she straight undress her clothes without asking us. And of couse, I'm busy with xuang2 at that time. We are FK and rubbing each other at that time. After undreesed, Xiao Rung jumped on me and BBBJ my dick immediately. I then told her that I really don't have enuf money for 'shung fei'. "how much you have now? " she asked. I replied "I just don't have enuf for 2". She still not give up and seach my clothes, "what the fuck! ", "har, only RM120! ". She then mumbling something and putting on her clothes. I then told xuang2 that luckily I didn't take my wallet along, if not I won't be able to escape. We both LOL and continue our DFK. She told me that her fren is very 'thick face', but her trick is always success. I told her I won't reject as well if I really have the money with me at that time. In face Xiao Rung look pretty as well.

.. To be continue...