Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunnyLover View Post
I'm new to this, but must admit I'm getting more than just a little curious now. Other than Sonia (H79) & Jean, any ladyboys that are willing to fuck customer in the ass? Or is that something they all do?
Perhaps allow me to share my experience.

I've a regular at Rowell for the past few years. About 1 1/2 years back, Desker and Rowell road has been rather dead. Not many customers walking the back lanes. Even the number of girls working drop by a considerable amount. The only "active joint" were house beside the drink stall along Rowell road. I used to spend time standing in front of the gate, taking my time to scrutinize the Lady boys. At 1 point in time I was so regular that all Lady boys don't even bother to entice me to up them cos they knew my requirement: Long Hard Dick for me to suck on and to fuck my bare ass.

It happen only 2 years back when I got this fetish. I was a bit intoxicated when I engaged a LB service. Being Asian, I'm adversed to the idea of "gay" sex. Some how, under the effects of alcohol, when the LB took off his panty, I didn't squirm in disgust but grab hold of his already hardened dick and began to jerk off slowly. One thing lead to another, the LB lowered my head down to his crotch but I offered no resistance. Before I knew it, I was busying sucking on his pole like I'm sucking on the lollipop for the first time. Shit! What is happening to me? All I know was the more the LB moans, the more fervent I went down on him!

The LB took out a condom. Instead of helping me put on, he capped himself and position his really hard erection at the entrance of my ass (I was lying on the bed). Before I could stop him, a piercing pain surge through my whole body as his stiff pole pry open my virgin ass. Even now, I could still remember the pain. Perhaps it is because of the alcohol, the pain ceased and was replaced by intense pleasure. I knew I was hooked...

So bro,

The answer is yes. I'm not sure if local LB are willing to do so and I'm sure Thai LBs are willing to do it. But you got to find them early cos they may be too tired to maintain an erection.