Thread: Tokyo
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tokyo

I lived in Tokyo for 5 years and now live on and off in Osaka. There are many okts who will promise you Japanese meat and pass off PRC meat. Most of these have been in country long enough to be able to speak Japanese. Once okt picks u up as non-japanese either by way of dressing or mannerism, they will approach you and pass their meat off as Japanese. When I was working there and walked around in normal Japanese salaryman clothes and walked like a Japanese, no one bothered me. Because they know that we are not interested in PRC.

But there are chances of getting real meat without getting into trouble with the locals. Have a Japanese sponsor you to a hostess club in Roppongi or other places. Once you are in and have a "get into hell card", then you can try to hook up one of these ladies. Not cheap though. Circa 1997 prices was 140,000 yen per hour of just sitting and drinking. If the lady likes you and wants to go out with you, then it is your heaven. But then like I said.. it is not cheap.... nearly made me a bankrupt while I was there.