View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of
Re: Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Hornine

finally after such a long wait ,someone had started a thread liao.am here to share my best bonk of my life.

same old evening, was playing chinese chess with my club25 buddies. then saw lili and wangshen joining us for a drink. the moment i saw lili my little dicky marikita, thanks to emperor for providing the 'men talks'.

so chio wangshen for a beer and she agreed.we drink abt 1 bottle of beer and HS ask for a men talk and i agree to give her one.(hehehehe evil thoughts)while on the other side lili is eyeing on me and ask me have i miss her(sure miss her la)

so without second thought i hold lili hand and say goodbye to all my buddies and off we went to hotel leaving huangshen at club25.(i feel so bad leaving HS there)

so i reach hotel and tcss with lili how much i miss her bla bla bla.then i ask her if i tarma HS can or not, without hesitation she call WS and WS agreed and will reach hotel in 10 mins.(wow hosei liao, tarma with 2 good friends)

lili had a least a 35C cupper pretty sweet face ,will said is a syt,so we went to shower.......tease me with her boobs and give me a good rub of my dicky.

TBA..................part 2....(is my best tarma in my whole life. trust me is worth every penny, no regrets or money refund)

once reach the room, lili and wang sheng lead me to the shower room, action start there, lili was rubbing soap all over me and WS start her bbbj, (wow must say one of the best bbbj i ever try,) after abt 5 mins i stop them , and out i came and dry myself.

both of them pin me down on the bed and start attacking me.lili was licking my nipple and WS went south for my dicky.(i was in seventh heaven, )WS bbbj was sensational, then lili came down to share the lollipop with WS, (wish i have a camera and start fliming.)it lasted abt 10 good mins b4 i capp and pump lili, i was doing lili in missionary and WS are behind helping me to penetrate hard on lili. WS pour some water on her hand and start rubbing my ass and balls and went for AR while i doing lili(bros, u guys must try this is really good)

after dun know how many mins i came.honestly my leg go wobble, so i head straight to the bathroom to clean up and follow WS behind helping me to wash. after clean up, WS did not even give me a rest and push me to the bed again and start bbbj.(me not young man anymore, so this is a bit too much for me)to my surprise my dicky went hard again.(must be the 'menstalk')

WS keep bbbj me and i was just lying there enjoying my french with lili and my hands are massaging lili breast.this went on and on and on until i came.after i came , i just lie on the bed and cant move anymore and they are laughing at me as if i had been rape by them.

my verdict. THIS IS THE BEST TARMA I EVER TRY IN MY LIFE I SWEAR.

so y wait, fast hand fast leg go and try and u will know.

pay them $150 together, $150 well spent.

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart