View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 03:07 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Guzhen Guangzhou, China

My Second Guzhen trip In China – 11th ~13th December 2008
Guzhen is a very big town……! I stayed back at the same best hotel in Guzhen that is the Zhongshan International Hotel (5-stars)

I was very busy as usual as somehow the person dealing with us is only a middle man without any office…..cb….in that 2 days and 2 nights suppose to see the lighting fully assembled but KNN not even finished yet so got to advise how to do some more…….. we work the whole day non-stop.

Ok….the first night we went back to the Hungguan Washfoot centre again, I booked the same girl and now my mandarin is improving….hahahahah! So more information….we can actually book the girl out but got to pay the hours which is RMB38 an hour….pay for 5 hours then off to a KTV…..beside the establishment. Huangguan (a clean massage parlour) with 2 hours massage in a VIP room with huge TV, free flow of dessert, drinks for RMB 280 for 3 persons……good deal! (in my heart, wow…so cheap) A very nice place with posh deco and so forth. (more good news after this trip...hahhaha!)

First night we end up in a place known after our dinner at the same establishment as there is a KTV (Crown KTV) and a restaurant in one stop centre kind of style. We sing song and talk …..hahhaha….and end up at 1am and the bill comes to about RMB260 inclusive of beer and soft drink and coffee…for me…hahahah!

I booked the girl known as Ah Pik and she even teach me to speak Mandarin (Pu Thong Hua) something like that. Her no is 137.

Second Night

Second night, the same shit thing as our HK partners want to enjoy but don’t want to let our suppliers knows….KNN. We found another “Foot massage” parlour near our hotel …….. this time is mysterious as I don’t what is written at the sign board….I asked for normal foot massage but then the captain give us a funny looks as the place is so run down……..! but damn kow cheap 3 persons for RMB 180 (an hour)….without dessert but with drink like coffee, tea, milo and juice….!

Hua Ling Sauna Centre
13527109xxx

During the massage…..my SYT girl is flirting with me….speaking PU Thong Hua…of which I hardly understand….but under-already stand……ask my Chinese friend….(chee lee…yow mah!)..here got or not….he laugh and says (mei yo wan tih) No problem.

I was lead to a room and quite dim…..sop…no red dragon silk robe…..shit …first I was “command” to strip ..….bath together is a small room with a big bath tub…….and soap all over her and comes her bbbj….ok…..rub her tits into my didi and all over my back…tits scrub…..! See pei soong! Smiling to myself…no bad for a banana man!

Back to the bed….she dry me with a warm towel…..and ask me to lie down while she service me…..and cannot tahan rape her…kau kau…side, middle centre …..just poke…dunno got go in her anal hole or not….!

After resting for a while…..and she comes in and attack my didi again…old man where can go like Ferrari….only like old Photon….hahahahahah…second one was a cow girl all the way…..as tired already…took about another 45 minutes before explore…….10 minutes rest in between where got enough…..legs also weaken already.

Date: 12th December 2008 (10.30pm)
Name: Shiew Theng (something like that) everything sound like siew or shiew or seou…(small to me)
Body: nice curve, smooth silky fair skin have sharp features from Shigi. (near Fushen)
Face: 7/10
Pussy: 8/10 (good pussy tight and wet)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small (A-B-cup but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind)
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal but when hungry….good)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and accommodative too bad cannot elaborate further with my pho thong hua)
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes…..of course! She says…”tang ren ke yee”
Finger: yessss
WIR: Dunno…as there is so many places to explore only got so little time.
Skin: Very Smooth
What turn me on: 2 days on vegetarian diet……hungry for sexxxx!
Damage: For 2 hours of pure heavenly treatment RMB 480 + tips (I give her and she is so happy – RMB100.

OKT: Chinese name
MB: 13527109xxx

The last pictures is the noodle I had at the Guangzhou airport taste like shit...tasteless and cost me RMB 78 ++ one bowl....KNN!

To be continued with last trip (16th ~ 20th December 2008)