View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarawadee View Post
First, thanks for all bros for the honest feedback and comments. Secondly, no offense done. What got me thinking was Bro etct88's following comment:

KARMA... Yes, I believe in this. Today, read the news that Thai police arrested some paedophile farangs in Pattaya. Dun wanna end up like them. Guess I wrote 16 yr old SYT quite "unconsciously". Guess I was really tempted big time after seeing her sweet picture.

Anyway, I will still proceed with the Laos trip with my friends. I respect each individual's values and what they do there is their own "pasar". But I will no longer feel pressured. But it will still be my first with them among really young girls but I believe they will not go down so low as 12 years old. I have no idea how I will feel at the time, seeing them hugging, kissing, cuddling those 15-16 yrs old. Disgusted or indifference...or even being forced to resist the temptations. Guess I will find out soon.

Talking about the pictures, I just remember the most important factor. I need obtain the other party's permission first before I can share with you. Hope you can understand but surely no photos on any paedophile activities (Don't want to be remember for being the one to cause the authorities to shut down SBF, right?) But I will try to a do a field report on that trip once I am back. Thanks again to all the brothers.

Btw, TG called me to tell me that some regular schedule flight to Singapore are cancelled. The flight I was booked on was cancelled but they manage to arrange for alternative timing. Did any brothers experienced this? Not a good sign for TG, right?

Thank you for being very positive about the whole issue.

Judgement is your's to make.

Drop in pax, lo..... TG into tough time.....

no hard feelings.....