View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Undisputed Queen of BBBJ - Baixue

Bro BX.. I just got my PC back from repairs...

mm.. will gif a short prelude to the FR.

One fine night, as I was surfing the web.. got into one that read something like.. "Japcosplay...com"... or something. Feeling very curious.. clicked on the link... and...VIOLA!! Quite a number of authentic Jap ger school uniforms for sale.. can deliver to overseas too!!

Looked closely at the prices... hmm.. around US 30 - 80 and upwards... (blink... US 30??) Rub my eyes and stare again.... (wow Zhun leh)

Ok.. was really tempted.. and still thinking... (thoughts floated to images of our queen in those 3 erotic lingerie...).. mm?? My hands clicked on the order button by itself!!

Argh.. I can't stop it.. it finished clicking everything within seconds.. even keying the Credit card info and payment by Paypal... argh!!

Heck.. no choice.. since order confirmation send to my email liao.. (like 4 seconds).. just take it ba.

(fast forward 3 weeks later.. and this is period when BX is out of SG).. package arrived... opened the envelope (yes it's that foldable).. and there it was... (good golly.. my thoughts raced to watching our dear queen wearing it in front of me)...stop stop.. keep it and hope n pray she return.

(fast forward to BX return) Called her and made appt. When we met, she was all smiles.. upon entering the room, I took out the package.. and she looked rather surprised. But boy did her eyes brighten up when she opened it. I even bought socks for her.. to complete the whole look!!

She couldn't wait to see how she looked in the uniform.. and stripped to her own lingerie.. (almost nose bleed.. cos waited for her return for so long).. then.. she wanted to wear the uniform.. but I suggested to her to remove the lingerie.. as it will look better on her bare skin.. (haha.. wat an excuse.. I just wanted to see her strip whole naked). But listen to me she did.. and off came the bra and up sprang my dick... (I stripped in synch with her la.. haha).. and when she removed her panties.. my dick was a throbbing monster.

She wore the skirt first.. and exclaimed that it was tight. (hmm.. strange).. she then reminded me that she put on some weight.. so I said, "wait till we exercise together later.. u SURE slim down!"

"Cheh!" came her reply.. and she put on the shirt and buttoned it up. OH MY GOD.. SHE LOOKED REALLY LIKE A STUDENT!! Then came the velcro tie.. and then the socks... n she couldn't wait to stand in front of the mirror to see herself..

I was already stroking my rock hard dick... taking in the whole view and she almost hoped to the mirror.

"
"Wah.. I really look like a student!" She exclaimed. I nodded.. with my 2 heads. And I slowly approached her. I reached her side, and she was still posing in front of the mirror.

"So naughty.. let the principal adjust ur clothing properly." I said in a stern voice. (she giggled and looked at me seductively).

With one hand on her bums.. feeling those fleshy mounds under the skirt.. I used my other hand to unbutton the shirt.. slowly but surely, I unbuttoned until the last.. and slid my hand into it.. slowly fondling her breasts.

"Y so naughty? Never wear bra? Wan to seduce the male teachers izit?" I asked.. grabbing her tits a bit harder.

She laughed and replied, "No.. only to seduce u."

...........err.. continue next part... my dick is so hard now.. have to go release.. err.. maybe continue part 2 n finish it tomolo.. paiseh paiseh.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288