View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 07:48 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: $50 Package Deal, Foot Massage, Body Massage, BJ/BBBJ, HJ FJ

Thank you so much, bro, for your very detail FR.

I did put the age : 38 in the very 1st introduction post.

But you know lar, a lot of people here, especially newbie, then 'kan cheong' one. They did not bother to finish reading the posting in detail, already start to send PM and ask for contact. Some even don't know the name of the person they looking for.

Heeee heeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal2swap View Post
thk to TS for her contact nos.1stly some ramblings so dun mind me ok.understand from her that there was some young guns who booked her and met up only to reject her due to her age.dun understand that cos TS ardy mention that she is 38yrs old so hopefully those that are going to get her contact or booked her do take note that she is matured looking so as not to waste each other time.

the thing about her positive attributes.she do knows abt foot reflexology,acupoint massage so these 2 points alone ardy worth more than the $50 for 2 hrs services.her massage is good and strong,friendly n chatty lady,nice figures and excellent services.she provide gd bbbj n her pussy is still quite tight given her age.for me,the most exciting part was having foot reflexology in the nude.1st time for me so quite thrilling.

the only negative point of the session was she didnt cum with the essential tools for the massage>>cream n massage lotion.ardy advise her on that so the next bro who wish to book her do check with her 1st.

pls be understanding in ur expectation basing on so much services for only $50 for 2 hrs worth so those who is expecting pretty face can give her a miss.for those looking for excellent attitude,good service with quite a nice figure and good massage skills sure not waste further time.do ur booking asap.

pls do not pm me for her contact.pm TS instead.