Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
..fun is a relative word la, wat may be fun to others may not be fun to you...u need to be more specific..
Yo. Like my foray to Pattaya 2 weekends back (not been there eons ago) with my side dish, we were hit in eyeballs with beer/agg bars ever so popular with farangs. Not just on walking street, also 2nd street and sois in between. Even watched MU vs Bolton game in a beer bar (off walking street) but only realised after my 2nd beer it was a Bolton hangout (with BW sign staring at me kns). But no one gave a damn.

Even managed to sneak out to agg bar next to my hotel (Tim's hotel, next to new Avenue shopping mall) whilst my gal was feeling under weather and zzzz. Bf 1 tall 1.8 agg and did ST upstairs. Rats, that's telling too much, kekekee

You may try Differ (club/disco) near Big C, looks classy and cater to late/hip crowd (real quiet sundays). Also Hollywood nearby and even Hard Rock Cafe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbuden
Pattaya, which place or clubs most fun