View Single Post
Old 16-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Green Horn is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

Hi Bro

May i ask for Xiao xue contact?? she certainly look attractive & sweet! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
After a few disappointed bonks lately, I was circling around GL area in seach of my ideal mate. Feeling exhausted, I stopped to have a drink. It was this very moment that I chanced upon a tall and elegantly-dressed lady walking towards my direction.

She doesn't look like the typical WL on the streets and I started wondering if she is one. When our eyes met in contact, I gave her a little smile and she smiled back! I invited her to sit down and she obliged. Woohoo!!! I knew I've struck the jackpot and she is definitely the one I'm looking for. She resembled one of my ex-colleague whom I've been eyeing for years but never managed to get my hands on. She was fair, tall, soft-spoken and had a near perfect figure.

I couldn't wait any longer and we quickly sped off to a hotel at Lavender. Once in the room, I finally had the chance to see one of the most beautiful figures that I've come across. Her fair skin was extremely smooth, absolutely no blemishes at all. Her body was superbly proportional and her boobs were just perfect for my liking. Everything was proceeding at just the right pace and totally not like engaging a WL but more like a rendevous with your lover.

After a quick shower, we settled into bed started we started to savour each other's body. We frenched and I explored every part of her. I moved south and in front of me, I met the most beautiful pussy that I've came across. It looked so fresh and smelled great. I couldn't stop painting it and she quivered with delight. She was so wet and I quickly grabbed a cd and entered her missionary. The feeling was great and she felt so tight. We continued in that position till I exploded. I've really not experienced such wonderful sex in a long long time!

We had a quick wash and continued chatting on the bed. She is just so wonderful to be with and makes you just want to be with her forever. We cuddled together and I had another round before washing up. I seldom go for seconds but she is one which I couldn't resist and went for it.

Below are some pics for you to enjoy!!!

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/r...miki2/xx1a.jpg

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/r...vmiki2/xx2.jpg

Name: Xiao Xue (I know it's a common name but I'm sure she's not mentioned here before)
Looks: 7 (To me, she looks like a million bucks!)
Origin: Chong Qing
Boobs: All original stock-conditioned B+ (just perfect for me)
Body: Fair, extremely smooth, no blemishes
Height: 1.65m
RTF: Need I say more?
Damage: 70/1/1 or 120/2/2 (Pls tip her generously if you can, she's really worth it)

Contacts will be given out after careful screening.

My only condition: Pls treat her well and put up an FR to endorse this gem. And one more thing, she is not the money-grabbing WL you see on the streets and she actually spend time visiting attractions and she loves shopping at Suntec/Marina area. She also prefer to operate outside GL area.