View Single Post
Old 23-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
lovemachine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovemachine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
XiaoLin Tall Babe from PRC

Saw this tall babe (1.7m) while strolling along geylang and she sounds and looks like a taiwanese to me.

Asked her how much she quoted $60 for 30mins. And i asked if includ BBBJ she asked me how i would compensate her.

So i offered her $20 and she agreed.

Went in there and was really mesmerized by her long lanky legs with sweet pretty face.

Being the typical me, once we entered the room, i dun like them to strip first. So i put my hands up her nice black dress and fondled her pussies benealth her panties. After some 1/2 mins i pulled her panties down from under her dress and boy - wow its a nice black g-string with a tinge of her smell. haha

saw her tities and its about B, sticking out from her thin frame. nice lanky fram (i like tall girls) and her figure reminds me of gigi leung apart that this xiao lin has bigger tities.

she proceeded to suck my dick raw and boy it was quite nice. seducing me with that slutty look.

after that i just foreplayed a bit more and cummed inside her.

Name: Xiao Lin from (Hubei or Hebei i cant remember)
Damage: $60 + $20 (for raw BJ) + ($10 hotel), bring your own condom
Looks: 7/10 (nice face and tall)
Figure: 7/10 (shes B cupper, but i rate 7 cos not many tall girls have that kind of nice tities
RAW BJ: usually no, add $20 more. Please state this beforehand
AR: No
French: No, but i frenched her pussy
RTF: Yes!

Pls PM me if you want her details. And do reward me for sharing info here. And pls post her FR here. Shes really friendly and cute one.