View Single Post
Old 20-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
poltergeist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS Production Princess Collection : Adorable Mix Look Princess "DIZON" (Pics Av

I thought I'd have trouble getting over Karla. Dizon made that easy. Or maybe I'm just shallow.

I thought she'd look different from the photo cos of the hair, you see all these gal with reddish hair etc but in real life don't have but Dizon actually has blond hair.

She is different to look at compared to other gals. She has a bit of angmoh look about her - like european or something.

Anyways. We sat on bed and tcss. Her english is not too bad but still basic. She led me to the shower which was sop. Back on the bed we chat a bit more to break the ice. Eventually we kiss. It start softly and built up to full on frenching for your life. We got turned on and I went to paint her without the usual bbbj given first. She is very responsive and her moaning spurred me on, I painted her faster, flicking my tongue on her clit. She moan more and more and then she writhed about almost sitting upright. We french somemore and I then worked on her boobs and fingered her wet pussy.

She cap me. I entered missionary, slowly going deeper and deeper. Her face and moans made me want to pum like mad but I control myself, varying the speed as my bro slid in and out of her tight pussy. I went from slowly grinding pubic areas to full-on deep thrusts. Piak piak piak. I couldn't tahan and shot my first load.

She led me to shower and cleaned me up. Back on the bed we talk somemore. Then came the kissing again leading on to the frenching (imho she has damn nice lips). Again I went down on her. We move to start preperations for firing solution but the boss call, time up. Damn had to walk away with live ammo in my pants!

She is a nice chatty girl and I find her very attactive. Must keep better time next session so I can offload properly.

look: 8.8
body: 8 thin but enough flesh to give her good shape.
boobs: 7.5 nice n soft. enough for your hands.
bbbj: - never try
fj: 9 nice moans, very responsive
gfe: 8.5 friendly chatty and french like mad
rtf: yes