View Single Post
Old 19-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!blacktaj is one of the Best!
Re: Pretty local Cindy 19 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
Bro, may i know what is your screening criteria? If you list it down then it will be good!
Trade secret. Haha.

Those names I recognised as genuine cheongsters approved.
Those with many genuine FRs approved.
Newbies and the rest depends on my gut feel.
0 posts forget it.

Nothing ever is fool proof, but so far is ok. She has not gotten a single stupid question so far, so I'm quite pleased. Some cancellations but no aeroplanes, so thanks to all the professionalism of our bros. And I must say some very understanding ones in case she's a bit late.

By stupid question I mean: How old are you? How much are your services? If I can't cum how? Got discount? Can I do 2 shots in that one hr? Can you book the room for me? Etc etc etc.

However got one unknown sms asking "are you Cindy the FL". I was tempted to post his number but that was before my warning at the top of this page, so I give chance. Have noted the number just in case.

Thai: -
Local: Megan, Sandra, Cindy, Hye2x 8.5,, Tiffany, Danielle, Dawn, Eve, Patricia, Elve, Cheryl
Kor: Amy, Asoka, Yuri, Una
Pinoy: Jacki