View Single Post
Old 18-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
zz_daniel23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzz_daniel23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SOFT - feel her soft caress and whispers MIX blood

Tks bro San for arranging the session with Soft.

First I must thank bro san for being so accommodating towards my last min request. Had an excellent session with Soft this afternoon. First impression of her, a beautiful syt who looks exactly like in the picture, exotic and European look. She communicate well in english and other bro should not hav any problem communicating with her.

Her bbbj skills is good, with her looking at you while giving you the bj of your life. Throughout the session was frenching with her like there is no tommorow and the feeling is just like with a gf.

Tried her in various position and can see her favourite is cowgirl as she rides on me while I enjoying her soft breast till I unload my first shot.

The second was even better as I did her on 69 and missionary and could feel her coming with the heavy breathing and contracting of her muscles. Thinking of the session is making me horny again. all in all an excellent reccomendation to all bros out thr.

Look: 9 (exotic look, like mixed blood)
Skin: 8 (smooth, more tan than picture)
Boobs: 9/10 (B cup, soft and handful 100% real)
Bath: 8 (Hardworking)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Combination of smooth licks and strong suction. One of
the best I have experienced. Lost of tongue action)
French: 10/10 (we french like there is no tomorrow)
FJ: 9 (very responsive, excellent chemistry)
GFE: 10 (reminds me of my ex-gf)
RTF: Hopefully with more vit M