Old 15-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
18yr old student lynn

hello to all the bro here. Recently one of my female friends need some cash urgently so she ask me for help.
Here is my fr on her:

Name: Lynn
Looks (to me): 7/10 (abit lian type)
Height: 158
Weight: 45kg
Breast size: B cup
BJ: 8/10 ( nice suction )
FJ: 8/10 ( nice sound and wet hehe )
Do: BBBJ, FJ, Frenching, CIM have to ask her
Dont: no ANAL, no RAW
Damage: Paid her $200 plus $50 tips (since she so poor) for 1hr 1shot exc room exc cd

She is a syt student and i think new to this fl line. When she need money she will always sms me for help and of coz i so kind hearted always willing to help her out lolz. Anyway this time she ask me to intro more guys to her coz she need quite a bit of cash for her studies. As she is new to this line, she has ask me to help her to arrange for her. i want to clarify i am not a okt so pls dun zap me ok.
She will be doing this for only a short time so i am sharing this gem with u bros. pls treat her well.

*She is not willing to take any fat guys as she is quite small size. No offence meant to all fat bros out there.
She only takes Chinese and malay. Sorry to all Indian bros. Pm me or email me at [email protected] for bookings with your contact number and name.

She will only do on certain days due to her school. her timing is TMR wed 16/07 3pm to 9pm and fri 18/07 3pm to 9pm.