View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 3rd World Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDD!E View Post
Anyone have any experience within 3rd world country like, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka .... & so on?
Hi,
This is my first posting, I just came back from a sex tour trip in Jakarta, I read it from this forum so I am giving back a bit of info.
I was planing to go to Jakarta for work any way, so I check out the forum on where to hang out in town, been there a few times, but got no where with the ladies; ie.not pretty enough or too stuck up, or too much $$$.
When I read about bro aakumu trip and the travel agent he used, I had nothing to lose so I tried contacting them.
The best part about it is that for the cost of running around blind, and having to pay insane prices for the girl you want or even worst taking a girl that is sub par cause you so horny that you could not tahan.
This is a better way out, them are local so would know the local prices so you would benefit them.
Is like being a high roller in LAS VEGAS, everyone is so nice to you, thanks to this travel agent.

Give bro aakumu a PM if you are interested, I am sure you will enjoy it.