Old 23-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards
FR on Diane

Actually, I had a session with her exactly 1 week ago, ie. last wednesday. Wanted to write a short FR for her during the weekend but forgot until now but I can still remember the details.

First off, yes, she is a pretty girl. Not the kind that would grace a magazine cover but in a group of girls, she is the one you will probably take a second look at. Of average height for a Chinese girl, she has good complexion without any tattooes or blemishes. Overall, nice body. Breasts are somewhere between A & B cups, and she doesn’t mind you sucking or fondling them (just do it gently).

Seems to like frenching a lot, so we were lip-locked for at least ˝ the time. It really made my cock-juice go into high production mode. By then, of course, my little bro was already a piece of hardened meat.

Her BBBJ skills are quite ok but probably not enough to induce a CIM. Still, good enough for a great sensation.

Nice-looking pink pussy with small flaps and hair trimmed around the edges. No smell or funny taste. She likes a good pussy-licking, so I gave her lots & lots & lots of it ! She also likes a bit of fingering of her G-spot. On penetration, I found that her pussy is still quite tight. On a scale of 1 – 10, I would say the tightness is about 7.5/10. Good thing I brought along my durex play gel.

We did all the standard positions and finally ended up in doggie when I let go of my pent-up sperm.

One thing I must say about Diane is that she is a very friendly girl. So, breaking the ice is very easy. You feel very relax and comfortable in her presence, and that makes the session so much nicer.

Damage : $300 + $30 (hotel room).