View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
HyperSD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Slim Local Malay-Service with Massage...

Sherry, this is the FR i promised...

Arrange a session with her this evening and I was abt 30 mins late due to work.... the good thing about Sherry is that she is very professional and service oriented... she sms me and offered to book a room first... I feel bad about but anyway when reached Ding Dong ....

First impression, she is quite friendly and chatty and as i mentioned, service oriented. the entire session was no rush and very relaxing... we chatted abit and as usual, she made coffee which helped to break the ice and we had a little chat... once relaxed, proceed to Ist round SOP action...

I must say, her service is really good, knows how to blow and make you high... then proceed to cow-girl and finish off shot 1 in missionary. throughout the process, her coordination with me was very good and made me beri Song..

Whiling resting, offered to massage me. What can i say..massage is good. then comes the part which i really enjoyed, her very relaxing but not painful lavender oil massage... this girl really knows her massage and i say this is one of the best massages i got from a FL... then proceed to balls massage... this one, i must say, is out of this world....Somemore massaging while both of us is naked...that pussy touching, the warm oh dear...sibeh song....sexy massage not all FLs are able to get me to do 2 shots of full load.. only those who really have good service or chemistry... she is one of those.. her balls massage was very good and in no time, my lil'l bro was wide awake and ready for action... not only that, lil'l bro has better stamina then round 1... she requested doggie positions and finally fired off load 2 after pumpimg for how long, you guys find out for yourself ....

Overall, I had a beri SEXtisfactory encounter with a friendly, sensible and service oriented gal...

The ratings provided by bros here are quite accurate.

My personal ratings on her and personal tastes may vary

Stats:
Name : sherry
WT : I guess abt 45 - 50 kg
Ht : around 1.68m
Figure : 36C 25 35 ( I think so)
Looks : 7/10 ( MILF Individual taste hor)
FJ : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
BM : 8/10
Balls massage : 9/10
Frenching : Not much...too hot action.
Service : 9.5/10 ( friendly and accomodating)
GF : yes
Damage : 130 / 1 shot / massage / 2hrs rm/ CD your own
Likely she will give 2 shots. (Price for you to find out )

RTF : what do you think.....