View Single Post
Old 18-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cyrux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

thx senior woodringman,proffesor and drydust ,
"Bro, firstly I was just wondering why you still insist on going to Peng Hwa when you cant speak Chinese. I really admire your spirit in cheonging but this place might be a little too scary for someone who cant speak Chinese.

The aim issue would be definitely how to bargain the price down. These PRCs will start at crazy prices. I even heard one tell an customer that she is willing to do anything for RM$250. She even mention 2 hrs service but we all know that it's all bullshit. Normally just hit and run meaning max 45 mins."

-Quoting from wht had been wrttien by senior woodringman , i go through back reading some threads and agree with them tht its quite hard for a people like me who cant speak 'well' in mandarin/cantonese to cheong prc
-do some research and found a thread called " Kowloon health centre at TAR road" , after do some reading on it , maybe gonna try this today ...for the first time ever go to cheong ...
-thx senior woodringman for the encouragement and other seniors too...hope to get 1st best exp(hopefully)
THX to ALL