View Single Post
Old 10-05-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Hmm..I thought it was around $230?
Did they gave u extra time and u get to FJ one of them?!

I might feel a little awkward with Tarma even though I have FJ both of them separately.
dont overthink, nothing to be awkward about. MM TT are both professionals and there are not sentimental feelings involved at all.

I did try my first ever tarma with this pair of sisters 2 weeks back. I was a regular of MM then switch over to TT, and while the elder sis always grumble whenever she sees me turning up for TT, she made sure I didnt feel that way at all during the tarma.

In fact, I made both of them rotate AR me. First was TT, then I 'instruct' MM that it's her turn. She took wet tissue to wipe before slurping on my asshole. After maybe 2-3 mins, I gestured 'back to TT to lick' then TT dont even bother to wipe my ass and went back into my anus straight! It's like she doesnt want the moment to be gone because of the wiping.

Finally, I told MM since I havent look her up for so long, she will take my cum for the day. Took it like a champ, of course. Nice.