View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Senior Bros / Anyone with Experience or Medical Background,

Previously I was told to monitor my palm and sole (Feet) for red dots etc, as doctor mentioned it’s too early for me to conduct Syphilis Test due to recent incident. Incident happens on 4 April 2024. I never really carefully examined my palm or feet before. However recently after the doctor mentioned this, I actually took a close look for a few days and unsure if this is rash or sore or it’s normal… Any one can advise? Before I visit the doctor again?

I did not have any chancre on my penis and not that I know off anywhere else.

Left palm, Below index finger seem to be a little red, Not sure if it’s rash or sore. The red area is flat and non itchy (Almost a week). As well as recently i notice my palm have small little red dot that is flat (Almost a week, Started monitoring after doctor told me to look out for), not sure if it’s anything special as i did not have a close look at my palm before or specially go and monitor my palm / feet.
Sole of feet and right Palm is normal, Just that right palm have small red dot that is flat as well, same as the left palm.

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 06-05-2024 at 03:44 AM.