View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
the WL I tried allowed me raw the First time,and missed me passionately.
Subsequent visits, she refused, but give me hicky on both my biceps.

Has anyone experienced similar ?

After I tried another WL in same house, she told me that i was rough ( which isn't true) on the other WL and treated me coldly since.

Does the WL's back stab everyone ?

why ?
I can share something quite similar. So this ML let me raw after visiting her a few times, but the next session with her affter that particular raw session, she did not give it to me. She just told me that we will raw again when she comes back to SG. I feel that in this case, maybe it was just the heat of the moment since they work and work and, also crave the human flesh. On the other hand, they know how to keep you at the edge of their fingertips which makes you crave for them more.The one I had was the shop Ang Pai btw, so she got loads of customer.

Hmm WLs, if friends, usually are quite close cause they are the only social circle they have in the country, plus they hang out a lot after work. They certainly talk about everyone and anyone , they sometimes even backstab their own colleagues for the upper hand. But bro, I don’t think you have to go there la, most importantly don’t get KCed.