View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
MLs are women, first and foremost and they have needs too.

Women tend to fantasize a lot, and with the guys they feel a connection with they will fantasize about doing it raw and shooting inside. Finishing inside and feeling your warm cum leak out of her pussy is actually something that is quite pleasurable to a woman, who already feels an emotional connection with you. In the later stages of a relationship, finishing inside and having a lot of your cum flooding her pussy is very reassuring to the woman, that you still desire her and that your store of cum is really only for her.

If the woman feels sexual chemistry when she is with you, she will be sure to fantasize about what it will be like being "in a relationship", and that fantasy will play out to doing it raw, shooting inside and giving you "husband service" - meaning she will do anything to make you happy.

In my own experience, sex will improve significantly over time, so long a woman has good sexual chemistry with you. It's not that she becomes more skilful, but that she becomes much more willing to do things that make you happy and sexstisfied. And nothing is more satisfying and reassuring to a woman to have her man cumming hard inside her and having a lot of sticky cum inside her pussy. This really makes her feel that she "owns" you.

Remember that to women, relationship status is fluid - to us guys it (usually) binary. A gf and a FL has 2 very different status in our minds, but to a woman one can become the other, so long as the feeling is right.

My $0.02
Wah bro, if this is your 2cents, it is a dollar to me. Good sharing.
I guess in your context, I’m still in the infancy stage of just doing it raw. I really don’t have the courage to even CIP cause of the complications that follow haha! But I do agree on the “husband service” because there was this ML who after doing raw, ask if there is any fantasy that I would like to try on her. Haha when you look at their flushed red face after the deed, you know it’s quite shiok for them.

Back to the topic, I assume you CIP so much , I believe you know the ML is on the pill before doing so? Sometimes, I wonder whether a men or women mind is more dirty haha.