View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Oldteddy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=984457

Nestle from T21

Greet by a lovely lady and a great smile and funny too keep laughing type and ask why laugh and replied because she happy.

Shower together for a good start too, rub her butt against my dick to charge up. Power

Body is slight tanned but not to dark type eventhough the room is quite dark. Anyway I don't have any preference of skin color lah as long as she is happy.

Boobs is man-made but nicely done round and big. Can squeeze a bit but be safe not to squeeze hard hor. Sucking not a problem too but not too hard also k.

BBBJ was good and perfect strokes which is feel high and if do longer can shoot liao but I only opt for 1s coz I cheapskate lor wanna save more $ for more girls and more shoot hehe

FJ is power and a lot of energy, her cowgirl almost cause me shoot but I stopped coz haven't try other position leh so quickly changed to missionary and doggy + standing post but pump until I tired sia end up lie down thought she want to give HJ liao instead, she continue to cowgirl me! Less than 5 mins pew pew pew unloaded already....this proves that her cowgirl really no horse run.

As for the rest FK, Paintings, licking, etc I didn't do coz not my interest lor.

GFE is ok somehow her English very limited and can only smile and small laugh most of time but no complain lah.

RTF, yes if you like cowgirl with a lot of energy and probably will come back again if no other girl can cowgirl like her.