Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 30

Daryl's group had went the opposite direction from where Mandy and I were.

During my journey, Mandy called me a few times and I did not picked up.

Albert texted me that Mandy looked annoyed because she was unable to get anyone on the phone and after about 5 mins, she had left the place.

6.45pm

It had taken me about 15 minutes to get to where Leng was.

The place was off the main touristy area and my driver told me that the seafood was good but expensive in that area.

As the taxi got to about 50m away from the restaurant, I noticed that there were a few tough looking guys standing outside entrance and looking in my direction.

20 meters away from the restaurant and running towards my taxi were 4 guys. The first one was a heavily tattoo-ed guy and 3 others were holding batons and chasing him.

As Leng ran passed my taxi, he saw me inside and shouted. My windows were closed but I could still hear him clearly from within the vehicle.

Leng: the restaurant!...

I had no time to be bothered with him because my driver stopped the taxi.

More ruffians had appeared from the restaurant and they were dragging Daryl, Chong and Kristy out from the shop.

The road was blocked and we could go no further.

I paid the driver and dashed out of the cab.

A few passerbys were looking but they did nothing to help as they did not wanted to get involved.

I started running towards them.

Me: STOP!! STOPP!!...

The ruffians turned and looked at me when I shouted. Kristy also heard me and looked up before shouting.

Kristy: SAM!!... HELP!!

One of the guys, who was older and fatter than the rest, seemed like the leader and spoke urgently to the rest of his group.

2 guys broke off from the main group and prepared to engage me as I got closer to them. The rest of them increase their efforts to drag Kristy's group towards 2 vans that were parked nearby.

Although I did not have a violent character, I still had gotten into 1v1 fights before. However, I was unsure what to do in a group fight.

I just ran straight towards the 2 guys, trying to do a wrestling move I had seen many times on TV.

With my hands stretched out, I attempted to clothesline them, hoping that my momentum would help to push them backwards and cause them to lose their balance. However, it did not happen.

Upon impact, they stood firm and grabbed my arms at the same time.

Me: shit!

I cursed at my stupidity and tried to pull away from them. I began struggling but another 2 guys came to help them out.

Leng who was bigger and stronger than me had trouble with 3 guys, much less for me.

I was easily subdued and I could only shout at them.

Me: LET ME GO!!! YOU ASSHOLES!!!... YOU CHEEBY!!

Kristy had been screaming non-stop while Daryl, Chong and myself had been trying to fight them off but there were about 15 of them and the 4 of us were overpowered easily.

We were bundled into the vans and black hoods were thrown over our heads.

A few hands pinned me to the floor and immediately I felt my hands being tied together behind my back as well as my legs.

The vans travelling for about 30minutes before they stopped.

I was then carried into a room and dropped on a pile of unknown material.

I heard another 3 thuds and assumed that they were Daryl, Chong and Kristy.

After that, there were some sounds of dragging or pulling of metals against the floor before they stopped.

Daryl: let go of me!....

He shouted at them and there was some commotion for a while.

After he stopped shouting, it was Kristy's turn.

Kristy: let me go!....

I could not see what was happening but I shouted.

Me: Stop touching her!.... OUCH!!

Someone kicked me in the stomach and I reeled in pain.

Eventually Kristy stopped shouting as well.

A few hands grabbed me and lifted me from where I was.

I was then dropped onto a chair and they tied my arms and legs to the limbs of the chair.

Someone searched me and took away my wallet and phone.

After 2 minutes, my black hood was pulled away from my head agressively and it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the suddenly brightness.

We were in an enclosed space of some sorts, probably a shed or workshop somewhere unknown to us.

All 4 of us were tied to the chairs and only 5 of the kidnappers remained with each standing next to us.

Their leader was sitting on a chair in front of us. All our wallets and phones were on a oil drum next to the leader.

Although I was captured, I still had no idea what was happening.

Chong: you're the bellboy!

I turned to look in his direction.

Chong was staring at one of the guys and the guy put both his hands up.

Bellboy: sorry... no... no my fault

The leader spoke harshly to the bellboy in their local language. The bellboy shook his head.

A guy (Henchman 1) grabbed the bellboy's collar.

The bellboy looked terrified and pointed at Daryl, Chong and Kristy.

Chong: why are you pointing at us?!

Henchman 2, who was standing next to Chong, punch Chong in face.

Chong: ugrh....

Daryl: STOP THAT!

Henchman 3, did the same to Daryl, shutting him up.

The leader waved to Henchman 1 and Henchman 1 let go of the bellboy.

The leader spoke to the bellboy and the bellboy looked relief before heading outside.

The sound of a bike started and drove off. The leader turned back to us.

Leader: who book hotel?

He was looking at the 3 of them.

Kristy looked at Daryl and Daryl looked at Chong.

Chong: I did....

Leader turned to me and frowned

Leader: and you? what are you?

Me: I am her boyfriend.....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.