View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Was at KSL today. Saw one of the stall girl wearing a black short skirts and bend down. Initially thinking that these short skirts are skorts, where its a decoy to reveal chee-ko-pek. Lol... But low and behold... i saw the white panty!
I wasnt aroused but just thinking... ah girl ah, why need to bend down until like this? For who to see?
Most girls when ZG is being unknown about it.
Of course there are also those who don't care as not as if they are braless or pantyless.
Anyway, panty is machiam like a thin pair of shorts, just that most men are thrilled to see it as it's normally not exposed.
I was in Europe, once the weather is less cold, bra less is common. Young, not so young, chio, not so pretty are go bra less, best part, most are at least C cup, nice body. Also, some short skirts and dresses that ZG. I noticed none of them bothered to hold their skirts or dresses when escalating, unlike in Singapore, even the fat ones with thunder thighs hold theirs as if can ZG and plenty of wolves are lurking for those nausea moment they have created.