View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing experience with ML with good rapport (not sharing contact)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Don't overthink that you are so special bro, most of the bro here do received special treatment from some ML lah. Free HJ is not uncommon, I did even received free HJ with roaming, $50 for CIM and event $50 for FJ before...all this is about luck and chemistry with the ML. Some ML are just not as money minded lor.
Luck, chemistry, and managed to work out a deal with new ML that don't know market rate Thereafter, while other customers pay more, your rate has been "fixed" and cannot be increased.

Certainly there are such MLs around. Best deal ever was paying for hj but got upgraded to fj with no top-up when the ML felt like it But chemistry has to be very good.

It took me by surprise as well, that the ML did not lube my d*ck as per the usual, but kept it oil-free - which was the first and only clue. Then excuse herself to step out of the shop, came back with cap, locked the shop door, then squeezed beside me on the massage bed. Ho sey liao. Unwrapped my present and straightaway proceed to business.