View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 8
pratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Cindy TRL

She is curvy and voluptuous, with some nice D+ titties and and a well padded ass for doggy. Add a pretty face which can go from sweet to slutty, she really is a commando service gem.

Bright smile when she opened the door. Hug like meeting your hot mistress, with a little bit of naughty touches. Nothing has change in terms of looks, only the hair highlights color.

Straight to the shower, action start while teasing me saying “Hungry I want eat you” getting on her knees to give her best BBBJ and butt rubbing. BBBJ lots of licking not only on the shaft, she included balls licking too.

She love to cat bath you. Soft and sensual boobs touching your shaft. Gave her a lick too. Her pussy was shaven and very tempting for me to lick and suck. I gave me a soft and gentle paint to get her climax and make her cum.

We had a few position and she was naughty and horny in bed. The moaning was awesome. We had both shot in missionary and both after cumming together, will ask you to just down dead on her while you still inside her. (Tip lift her legs up if you want to see her twitching after cumming)

GFE was really good, in between shots would cuddle up to you, run her hands all over your body time to time, steal kisses here and there.

Thanks Bro SK.