Old 01-05-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

For me, I don’t even trust those “clean joint” massage lady. Some didn’t pretend and go straight to the point. While some act holy (go temple, vegetarian etc). How I know? I had bad encounter as well. Since she is pretty and seem to be quit innocent until Time proof that I’m wrong. She is contaminated as well.

Pretty + work as masseuse + speak English/Mandarin = Very likely contaminated.

She didn’t really scam customer money but she will always hint others to buy her food or essential needs. She won’t reject if you offer the help. She seem very use to accepting things from others. Sadly, I only woke up when I realise she is leeching from all her customers and it is impossible to win her heart. Her looks is her bait for free stuff and tips. When I told her I want to save money. Suddenly, she unfriended me.

By the way, she always read Buddha scripture but when I groped her and kiss her when we went out privately. She didn’t fully resist it or angry. She just say I’m her friend. I need to respect her. I guess as long as any guys willing to continue feed on this parasite. She will let you eat soft tofu but no further advancement.

Although my posting are not directly related to Vietnamese life partner. But my point is if you really like this VN girl. Make sure she is not in any male servicing sector. Best if you can find more about her past. VN got tons of pretty girls. Just move on to next target if she got any Red Flag symptoms.

As for those guys who always give TikTok gifts to SG Massage Spa.. I hope you guys wake up earlier too! If you willing to pay because you too rich. Please go ahead… but it might be better off to donate to orphanage or old folks home.
Don't be decent to indecent service girls, being nice to them is an immediate failure in their eyes. Even the nicer person in this world working at flesh market will turn rotten over time as well. So, just pay to play the toy or else they will toy you..

Last edited by lornjourney; 01-05-2024 at 07:35 PM.