Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 25

7.20pm

I was worried about Priscilla. She looked to be completely unconscious and I did not know what drugs Daryl had given her.

I quickly analyst the current situation.

Even if Jason had cleared his hives, he would have assumed that Daryl had arrived and would not come into the room unless Priscilla or myself told him to.

So I had to be the one to check on her but I had to consider that Daryl might return at any time.

He had been lusting after priscilla for a while now and now that he had gotten her unconscious, it did not make sense for him to stop whatever he was planning for. The only reason for him to head out was because nature calls.

He must have gone to the toilet to pee or take a dump.

The toilet was downstairs and if he was just peeing, Daryl would still need to take at least 3 minutes to return to the room. I should have enough time to sneak out from under the bed and check her pulse and return to my hiding place before he is back.

I listened once more for any footsteps coming towards the room.

There were none and only silence greeted me.

Slowly, I lifted the blanket and exited out from under the bed.

Time was of the essence and I did not bother to look around the room and instantly went over to Priscilla.

The top of her dress was completely unbuttoned and her breasts were fully exposed.

I thought of covering her up but if he came back and saw that the position of her blouse had changed, he might suspect something and not proceed with what he planned to do with her.

Earlier I had seen her tits from slightly further away but as I got closer to her, I could see that they were beautiful mounts of flesh.

In her unconscious state, her nipples were not erected but they still looked absolutely delicious to me.

I felt my breath quickening but I quickly pushed those lewd thoughts aside. I could not allow my horniess get into the way of what I needed to do.

Blocking out those unwanted thoughts, I reached down and held her wrist. I could feel her pulse beating.

Next I placed my finger under her nose. Her breathing was steady and not shallow.

I knew that she should be fine.

I took out my phone and quickly whatsapp Jason.
"I think he went to the toilet. action should start soon. standby"

I gave her tits one last look as this would be the last time I was seeing them. Another erotic thought flash past my mind.

Would her nipples turn hard if I touched them in her unconscious state?

I shook my head and tried to erase those unwanted thoughts but I failed to do so and instead it made me more lustful.

Because deep down, I knew that even if I touched her, she would not know.

The temptation was too great and I stuck a finger out and poked her nipples gently.

Nothing happened but when I used my thumb to pinch it, even though she was unconscious, they turned hard gradually.

My heart was pounding now and I took a quick look at my watch.

1 min and 30 seconds had passed. I still had time.

I held her breasts in my palm and they were very soft to the touch.

I thought of licking them but fortunately my phone flashed and distracted me.

Jason had replied me.
"k. I m going up the stairs now. I'll wait in the stairwell outside her room"

I replied him.
"he will use the stairs. don't get caught"

I kept the phone into my pocket and quickly stood up before my mind started to wander again.

At this instance, the main door flew opened and I literally jumped at the sudden movement. It was just on the 2 mins mark when Daryl had left the room and there was no way he could be back so soon.

When it opened fully, I was shocked to see Kristy standing at the open door with Chong.

There was no reason for her to be here. My mind searched quickly for a valid reason and the only one I could think of was that, Daryl had asked her to come. Somehow, Daryl must have caught wind of the trap we were setting for him and he had set a trap for me in return.

Kristy's eyes went from me to the sleeping form of Priscilla, eyeing Priscilla's naked breasts and then back to me again.

Kristy did not shout or scream and just turned around and dashed out of the room.

I recovered from my shock and instantly chased after her.

I pushed Chong aside from the door and shouted out loudly.

Me: baby! wait!....

My voice echo-ed along the corridor and I heard foot steps behind me.

Jason was appearing from the stairway as he heard my shouts.

He watched me chasing after Kristy and turned his head to Priscilla's room. He must have seen Chong getting up from the floor as I saw him heading in that direction.

I turned back to Kristy.

She had disappeared down the other stairway and I quickly descended it after her.

I caught up with her at the bottom of the stairs and held her arm.

Instinctively, she tried to slap me and I blocked her hand

Me: wait.... listen to me....

Kristy: she's topless and there's only the 2 of you in the room!.. what's there to say!....

Me: it's not what you think it is.... you can ask Jason... or Priscilla when she wakes up....

Kristy: Let me go!... you are just like Tom!

Me: I'm not like him... I didn't do anything... I swear!

Kristy: first it was that bitch and now this girl!.... let me go!

We were quarrelling rather loudly but fortunately it was a Friday night and there were not many people around.

She started struggling against my arm but I held firm.

Me: can you listen to my explanation? we can go back up there now... Jason will explain everything....

Kristy: let me go!....

Daryl: let her go Sam

I heard his voice behind me.

Daryl: or I'll call security...

This was exactly the same words I heard the last time when Tom came to the campus except that I was not the accused back then.

I let go of her and turned around to face him but he calmly walked over to her side.

Daryl: are you ok?

She nodded angrily, not with him but with me.

Daryl: touch her again and I'll call the police....

Me: you trapped me

He frowned and acted innocent.

Daryl: I don't know what you are talking about.

I clenched my fist but I did not hit him.

Kristy: let's break up Sam.... I can't accept you betraying me.... not you.... It's so painful.... it's even worse than what that jerk did....

Tears had started to flow down her cheeks.

me: baby... I swear I didn't....

Daryl placed an arm on my girlfriend's shoulder.

Daryl: Let's stop talking to him and leave....

Still crying, she nodded.

Me: baby!

Daryl: I'm warning you, stay away from her....

His hand went down to the back of her waist as he led her away from me.

I could only watch as they walked towards the carpark, probably to where his car was. I knew that no matter what I said at this moment, she would not believe me now and there was no point chasing after her.

I went back to Priscilla's room.

The door was closed now and no one was outside.

Jason opened after 2 knocks and I went in.

He had already buttoned up Priscilla's top now but she was still unconscious.

Me: where's Chong?

Jason: he ran off when I got near.... didn't manage to catch him.... what happened?

I explained everything to him.

Jason: how? how would he know that we're setting a trap for him?....

Me: remember what Priscilla said?

Jason: which part?

Me: she thinks that he's not giving up on any of the girls that rejected him?

My friend nodded.

Me: so it's Kristy he's targetting.... not Priscilla....

Jason: but Kristy had rejected him since last year.... it's so long ago....

I shook my head.

Me: she is a pageant girl and she is popular amongst everyone... so if what Priscilla said is true, then he will be more desperate to get Kristy into a relationship....

Jason: even so, that does not explain how he know that we're setting a trap for him...

me: look, if he is desperate to win her over, then he will first need to work on her boyfriend....
me: and that's me.... somehow, he must be monitoring me.... or with his riches, he might even be having someone tailing me....
me: He could have someone at the opposite block to see us going into Priscilla's room together and figure out what our plan might be....

Jason kept quiet for a moment.

Jason: bruh, that's a possibility but then what about Priscilla and his current girlfriend?

Me: there's no reason why he cannot go after many girls at one time....

Jason: so what shall we do with Priscilla now?

Me: I don't think she will be waking so soon. Let's come back tomorrow morning to see how she is doing....

Jason: Kristy saw you in here right?.... do you want me to explain to her?

Me: thanks but she too angry to listen to anything now.....

With that, we closed the door and left.

In the middle of the night, Priscilla whatsapped me to ask what had happened to her.

Since I could not get to sleep, I called her and explained everything. She wanted to come over to console me about Kristy but I told her that I was fine.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.