View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

After the shower,both G and I lie down on the bed with G covering her body with the towel and lower part of body with towel for myself.

We both know that we wont be able to get together as both of their family already acknowledge that they will get married right after they grad and she don't want her father to get upset over this. I understood this and I agree because for me, I don't have any intention to settle down for anyone. So we promise to become best friend forever. But not just best friend but more towards fwb.

We both went for another round and went to sleep.

It was morning and we were woke up by her phone rang. She picked up and it was her bf, after the call she quickly wore back her clothes and bid me farewell with a kiss on my lips.

After that we met together for breakfast then after that a short trip around the city and both G and myself talk about and her bf was a bit jealous and she told him that is just a casual talk then i excuse myself half way through the trip and decided to walk around myself.

Soon it was our checkout time and we packed and get ready for checkout. We took taxi to the airport and that's when we found out that the flight we bought is overbooked and 2 of us will not be able to board the plane. At first M and her bf but they have lab tmr so unable to delay and the situation is similar to G bf. So o ly left with G and myself as we don't have lesson tmr. So after round of discussion, G and myself choose to wait for the next flight which is 18 hours later.and the airline will provide us with the proper lodging.

G Bf was worried about her and I assured him that I will take good care of her.

G Bf reluctantly agree and we bod them goodbye.

After they left, I seized opportunity to squeeze G's butt and she turn around and slap my arm. I told her I am hungry. And she tease me and say you can eat me tonight. I then hugged her waist and bring her to me and we kissed.

After that we went to the lodging that the airline provided. Instead of going to my room, i came to G room instead. She pull me to her and we kissed.

Last edited by opqwopqw; 30-04-2024 at 09:48 AM.