View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Btw her tattoos at back or on front of her body bro?

Thx man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR for XiaoYi

Quite like her photo so decided to try as could not arrange a session with Xiaowan. Photo was maybe 3-5 years ago of herself , but still look pretty , just lot as youthful as the photo, but more 女人味.

Massage was so so but her boobs was the real deal. It was easily a D of not E I think , and she is not big bone . My first impression was that got to be fake. But it turn out to be real and soft ! Opt for CBJ at 200 … she has full avail but I was a bit turn off by her tattoos so did not opt for it. I did not ask for price as well . I like her location with ample parking nearby , those taking train it’s just 5 min walk from station .

Pros : real big boobs , small build
Cons : tattoos

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-yi-massage/