View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Soda of Galaxy Xscorts
120/90/2 ($20 promotion)

Hello everyone, im back again. This time, going back to an old stable i last visited in 2020. Damn its been 4 years!

If you never read my FR before, i prefer slightly more mature ladies, service very good, can french, natural boobs, have ass, a bit meaty girls i dont mind. My standards for service have been set very high from commando like Yuma or Nessa, but standards for looks and body is slightly lower than average. Too skinny/bony, too young/green/inexperienced i dont like.

Okt: 10/10 OKT has my number saved from 4 years ago, still know who I am on SBF, no extra verification required. fast response and quick confirmation. Instructions are clear.

Location: 8/10, apartment near Eunos, quite abit of a walk, about 12 minutes walk. Discreet, but i noticed quite a few CCTV. Might want to wear a mask and hat. Room is very small sized, literally 1 king bed and no more space, common toilet. New towel was provided, but a bit small, enough to absorb water for 1 shower only, leaves some lint on body after wiping. Shower area is large enough to fit me and Soda.

My complaint is the hallways and rooms very small, if you are claustrophobic, avoid. Plus no lights at all in the hallway, a bit dangerous i feel. I am big sized so i keep bumping into doors lol.

Soda

Looks: 8.5/10, had some makeup on, 10% discount from pictures. She is my type of milf, damn turned on. Like those MILF next door i want to fuck all the time. Looks close to the pic in the black dress.

Body: 9/10 she is on the meatier side, small-medium belly, large enhanced but soft boobs, big and round ass. MD bakness scale 4-5, less meaty comparing with Anisa of FoxyThai.

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced soft D cups, very fun to play with, nipples are light brown colour. She is responsive to licking and tuning radio, will grab your hands and head haha.

Ass: 9/10, the reason of my bonk session. Great ass, round and big, great texture and feel when grabbing and spanking. From the pictures cannot see much, but high score from me, an ass man.

Shower: 8/10, thorough in cleaning the front and back, and your asshole 😳 Good indicator of what is to come.

Performance
Kiss: 9/10, She initiated kissing, and frenching. A lot of kissing and frenching throughout the session. GFE through the roof, hands hooked around your neck, hot make out session. Cow girl and missionary also same.

Catbath & AR: 9.5/10, this is one of the real OG catbath, ask you to lie on your front. Kiss and lick from your legs, to your ass, to your back, circling around and using her huge D cup boobs to tease your ass. Then she suddenly attacked my asshole and gave it a good rimming. Ashamed to say i moaned quite loudly.

Then flip onto your back, and she catbath your front, teasing your balls and cock with her boobs.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. BBBJ started with kisses, lightly licking and then started to suck on your dick, machiam washing machine will gyrate her head to give a unique feeling, covering most of your dick in her saliva. Alternated between good amount of suction and blowing to tease your cock.

Boobjob: NA, teased a bit and i wanted to fuck her ASAP.

CIM: NA

Pussy: 8/10, played with her pussy on the second shot, small bush above, pussy lips are clean. Responsive to licking and sucking, moaned and gyrated her hips when she was getting close, pushing me away. Said that she dont want to cum yet, then she smacked me haha. Did not finger.

FJ: 9/10, she is like a MILF next door, havent had sex in a while, this tigress ready to devour your cock. After BBBJ of about 5 minutes, caps on and she rode me fast and furious in cowgirl, alternating between squatting up and down, and grinding back and forth, to leaning down with her arms around your neck, kissing / frenching you, and panting and moaning in your ear as she lightly orgasmed. Swapped to doggy as i fucked her for about 15 minutes before finally coming. After she called down a bit, firmly denying that she orgasmed, we realised she gripped the bedsheet so hard, her fingernails RIPPED through it. 😂

As is a common toilet, had to wait for another bro to finish before we could go shower. Meanwhile talk and tease Soda quite a bit, her english is quite decent, no need for any Google Translate. She is like those shy MILF on the outside, tigress when comes to sex. She was stretching her mucles and ass, wah looks damn sexy to me when doing so.

Showered and laid down, then Soda offered to massage me. Her massage is decent, got a bit of strength, as i am a big guy and my muscles a bit stiff.

Funny story during the massage: {
The walls damn thin. Next room is Gift from Galaxy Xscorts, the place fking dark, literally no lights on, so i didnt see her clearly in the hallway. Anyways, i hear Gift moaning for less than 5 minutes, quite loud sia haha. Then all of a sudden, i hear Gift say: "啊!?你这么快?" I had to hold in my laughter 😂. Feel bad for the bro next door, didnt hear anything going on after that. 杀伤力不大,侮辱性极强。}

Continuing my FR:
After massage for about 15 minutes, told her to lie down and talk cock with me. For whatever reason, my past few bonks all the lady like to tickle me? Lolol, when she tickle me, purposely move my arm to be her neck pillow, locking my arm down, then held my other hand and started tickling me... Dk if is i BBFA and ticklish, they like to disturb me machiam teddy bear like that.

Finally she teased me enough, moved onto heavy making out session again, then i tuned her radio and dined on her pussy, as stated above. Again, caps on, she likes cowgirl quite a bit, ride until she ran out of strength, swapped to missionary. Hooked hand around my neck and kissed me, moaning sexily into my ear. Cock steam man. Finally move onto doggy, where i fucked her and spanked that phat ass for the next twenty minutes, see her moaning and trying to grab onto anything she can, the pillows, the side of the bed, my arms, my legs. Fucked her so much she was breathless and finally finished 3 minutes before times up. Fast hand and legs go shower and get out. My legs are jelly, and Soda said she going to ask her boss to sleep for 1 hour. I also found a bench somewhere to sit and recover for 30 mins.

GFE: 8.5/10, Soda is a very sweet and soft spoken lady, easy to talk to, asked if i had lunch, playfully saying that she havent eat, I am her lunch. The milf vibe is strong, like that older sister / aunt showing care for you.

Overall: 9/10. Half PSE / GFE, great body if you like a bit meaty women, nice ass to grab and spank, and nice soft enhanced tits. Very good service that is rarely seen for Cathbath and AR.

RTF: Yes, but my wallet need to recover first.