View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!
Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
Everything aside... health matters. Which means weight matters.

I'm not obese, but I've been losing a fair bit of weight gradually (more than 20kg over 2 years) and my wife says that I'm now definitely "longer" and went to measure. And she said I last longer too. I didn't feel too much difference, but she went to google and found explanations like this...

https://www.lybrate.com/topic/obesit...97d466f1b903cc

So go lose some weight, will improve appearance and make your woman happy too!
that is because about 2/5 of a men's penis is inside the body so losing weight enables more of the penis to be out of the body. and if you have high body fat, the fats around your lower abdomen hides your penis.

this was a conversation i had with one of my exes back in the day because she was with me when i was in a transitional phase. when she knew me i was pretty fat (about 10 kg overweight) but my penis was thicker so during our first few sex sessions she was getting stretched out (she hadn't had sex for about a year and if she rarely masturbated, she stroked her clitoris not insert fingers or toys) and she felt good being ''filled''.

however, when i went to NS and loss weight, my dick became longer (1 inch increase in length) but girth became less (loss about 1/2 inch) and she said although she liked the deeper penetration (esp when doggy... she got really high on it) but she prefered my cock when its thicker.

but when i was fatter my performance wasn't as good. lacked stamina mainly. so in the end i decided to pound her out more, give her more orgasms per session and because of that extra inch, i could spoon her more comfortably. win-win i guess.